I cant believe that I hugged Pastor Kong!
He came over to music prac with Sun, and Dayan was there too. And all of us literally queued up to give him a hug one by one. He just stood there, smiling, and greeted every single one of us.
He was laughing and saying that it felt like the day Jesus ressurected and came to meet His disciples for the first time. Haha.
I love my Pastor :)
Today was quite a meaningful day.
Ally and Belle shared about their experience in Hillsong Conference in Sydney, and I'm greatly blessed. At the end of the day, it all goes back to the same thing. Its about having a genuine heart, a personal cry. Now we're all so inspired to attend the conference next year.
We found a lost dog just outside the church gate. Its really adorable, but it looked really really sad. The saddest part was, the dog cried when we picked it up. Carmen has brought it back home with her, and I couldnt stop thinking about the dog on my entire journey back home.
Decisions, decisions, decisions. Where, who, when, what, how? I need an answer for everything. I dont need a perfect answer, but I just need something to make myself convinced.
I've got too many things on my mind, I feel overloaded.